Mum to Zachary and Leela, yoga teacher, birth doula and childbirth educator, Thea is passionate about supporting women as they rise to the challenges of pregnancy, birth and motherhood.
- Certified Birth Doula (DONA International)
- Bellies Inc. Certification (Bellies Inc.)
- Introduction to Birthing From Within Mentor & Doula Workshop (Virginia Bobro)
- Seminar for Health Care Professionals: Using the Natural Laws to Find Breastfeeding Solutions (La Leche League Canada)
- yogahour Teacher Training (Darren Rhodes)
- When Survivors Give Birth (Penny Simkin)
- Breastfeeding 101 for Birth Professionals (Timea Szalay)
- Acupressure for Birth Professionals (Tanya Smith)
- Birth Doula Workshop (Melissa Cowl)
- Yoga Teacher Training (Parmarth Niketan Ashram)
- Teaching Yoga & Meditation to Children Ages 2 1/2 - Teens (Yoga 4 Kids)
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training (Sasha Padron)
- Dru Yoga Teacher Training
Before moving to Kitchener, she worked primarily with Toronto Yoga Mamas, Baby & Me Fitness, and bebo mia, teaching prenatal yoga and birth preparation, mama and baby yoga and vinyasa flow, facilitating a mama group and supporting women through labour. Thea is committed to continued professional development in the fields of yoga, pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and parenting.